Tuesday 6 January 2009

*Random Stuff*

OMG the weather here in the U.K (England) is freezing..brrr brrr brr!!!!!!!!!!! I should be used to it by now considering I've lived here all my life! At the moment it's -5°C...yes it really is that cold! I went swimming this morning (in a heated pool) which was lovely! I dropped Abbie off at breakfast club (at school) at 8am and was swimming by 8.15...I did 40 lengths...had a shower, got ready then went to work.

I've been scrapping mad lately, I go through phases of loving doing pages...then phases were I find it hard to scrap. I'll open a blank canvas and stare at it for hours sometimes lol! I'd like to show you my 2 recent pages, one is of myself and Abbie on Christmas Eve and the other is of my sweetie Abbie.

*images are clickable for credits*






Also, before I forget! Are you a Vera Lim fan? Would you like to win a $10 GC to her store? Then get yourself over to her blog for our fabulous new "template" challenge! Click on this link to get you there - Vera Lim Blog you'll need to scroll down :0) Thanks for stopping by from Susie xoxo

6 comments:

AM said...

great LOs!! thanks for stopping by.

SarahB said...

You've had a busy day!

Absolutely gorgeous layouts!

Tammy said...

Your layouts are just stunning. I love them.

Unknown said...

Super layouts.

Really cold here too in Northern Ireland - and my daughter is away on an outward bound activity week with school in the Mourne mountains.

Magdalena (m2m) said...

Stunning LOs!!!
-5 is freezing? It's -15 here brrrr, last time it was this cold 3 years ago.

Beth said...

Oh my goodness!!!! You are a FANTASTIC SCRAPPER!!!!! Seriously... I am so glad to have found your blog... I am just sitting here scrolling down and feeling inspired! LOL! Woohoo! Thanks for sharing.... and I love your work.