Saturday 3 January 2009

It's been over a year!!!!

OMG I feel so bad about that, in all honesty I had that much going on in 2008...finding the time to add entries to my blog was very hard for me. I've created a list of my "to do in 2009" things, updating my blog regularly is one of them! I've just created a new blog header and I will be adding my recent LO's here. This will also be a personal blog for me too where I'll be adding pictures and news etc. I'll also be promoting my designers new goodies...I still CT for the wonderful Vera Lim and have started CTing for the equally wonderful Shabby Miss Jenn. I'm working part time now (20 hours a week) ...but I'll definitely make sure to stop by here everyday...(I hope).

I need to have a little play around with the settings on this blog, I want to change the background colour and add some buttons/links. I definitely wont be leaving it a year before I post again lol!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the wonderful world of Blogging Susie! And a Happy New Year ((HUGS))

gabs-art said...

hi sweetie, so glad you are back on blogging!

to change your setting go to your dashboard - layout - html

there you can fill up backgrounds and colors.

a helpful site is here http://howcanidothat.blogspot.com/search/label/labels

I will add you to my blog-roll for sure and will have a look what's going on here!

hugs my friend,
gabs

Susie said...

Aww thanks girls, I'm going to stick by my word and pop in here everyday, I'll be visiting your blogs too! Thanks for the info Gabs, MWAH! xoxoxoxo