Friday 7 September 2007

Busy Month

August was such a busy "scrapping" month for me, but I've really enjoyed it, I'd like to thank Vera Lim for allowing me to be on her guest CT, I had a blast! I'm still on Amy Cheeseman's for another month...her stuff is awesome, I love making LO's with it. I have sad news though, Cori Gammon is resigning from designing, I will be so sad to see her go...I've been on her CT for a couple of months now and she's such a sweetheart, her work is fabulous...if you read this Cori good luck in whatever you decide to do and thank you. I've been on the wonderfully talented Victoria Feemster's CT for a month now and loving it! She's a really nice person and a great designer, also...I received a PM from the fantastic Tracy Rivera asking me if I'd like to be on her CT for September...I jumped at the chance!! This month isnt going to be as busy as August because I'm only on 3 CT's...hopefully I'll get some cleaning up done hehe!

No comments: