Friday 24 August 2007

Woo Hoo!!! Here's My First Ever Freebie!!

Myself and Abbie where making a card for her Nanna as she hasnt seen her for two weeks, I suggested that we should make a frame, put Abbie's picture inside it then glue it to the card, well it turned out really well (even if I do say so myself lol) so I decided to scan it in, make a few adjustments in psp (tidying up in other words hehe) and offer it as my first freebie, o.k it's not perfect...but it is free lol! I hope someone can make use of it? Here's a preview!! P.S I forgot to add in my TOU that the font I used is a free font and is called Weltron Urban. P.P.S If you do download the freebie, please leave me a comment...I'd love to hear from you!


CLICK HERE TO GET IT!
(no longer available)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks Susie, this frame is beautiful!

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

LOVE it, and I just d/l it so you will see it pop up in a layout of mine before the weekend is over :)
you are a doll! tfs!
~fantacy (scrappin' hillbilly sweetpea)

Anonymous said...

Hi Susie ~ Just wondering if you deleted the layout link on purpose, or if it's a glitch. I was so happy to get this freebie from you, then I see that it's not available! boo hoo... guess I have to be quicker that this, right?
ShellMist/Stella Raye @ SBB